Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Dab Sponge 2.0


I've been looking for a solution to cleaning my banger that doesn't involve all the waste of qtips for a while now. I typically use 2-3 qtips every time I take a dab, which still doesn't get my banger totally clean sometimes, and it just seems like a lot of waste to me. I heard about the the Dab Sponge from someone a couple years ago and it seemed like a cool idea but I never actually got one myself. The Dab Sponge 2.0 seems to have made some real improvements from the original and I figured why not give it a try and do a review for you all at the same time 😁

The Dab Sponge 2.0 is $25 w/ free shipping and comes with 1 handle, 2 heads, 5 sponges and a container. The container holds ISO and has a tray in it that lets you wring out the sponge without touching it, which is very nice.

I set up the container and filled it with ISO. I then soaked the sponge in the container and left it there while I went to set up my dab. After dabbing I still used a qtip to get the majority of residue out of my banger. I then used the Dab Sponge to clean the rest out and I just want to say that I was super impressed. It was very easy to use and worked exactly as advertised. Left my banger looking super clean 👍🏼

I've been using the Dab Sponge 2.0 for a few days now and overall I'm liking it. I'm only using one qtip per dab now and my banger is getting way cleaner so I think it achieves both of the goals I had when I decided to purchase this product. I will do a follow up in a few weeks to let you all know how this thing holds up and how long the sponges last.

Have you tried the Dab Sponge or something like it? Do you think this would be a useful cleaning accessory to add to your collection? 🕵️

#dabsponge #productreview #dabaccessories #dailydabbers #710community 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment