Thursday, June 24, 2021

Farmer's Friend Extracts GMO FECO2


I've recently started making my own canna caps for my medical needs. They seem to work better for me than traditional edibles and although I haven't had that much success with sticking to them in the past, I've really been making an effort to make them my daily medication. I've been testing different strains and types of extracts/concentrates for the caps. I decided to get some FECO to test out and I chose FFE GMO FECO2.

The FECO2 comes in a easy to use syringe and has a much lighter color to it than I expected. When I think of FECO or RSO, I think of the black goo I've made in the past. Farmer's Friend Extracts uses CO2 and ethanol to make their FECO2 and they claim their methods retain more minor cannabinoids and terpenes while removing unwanted chlorophyll. I was able to easily fill my capsules with the GMO FECO2. I tried to split the gram into 20 even doses but I ended up with a few less than 20 caps 😅

I got some very nice medicinal effects from this FECO2 🤗 I've been taking one cap every three hours of the caps I make myself so I did the same with these. They give me the full body relief I need and don't mess with my anxiety at all. I took the more full caps before bed and I slept pretty well 😴

Overall the GMO FECO2 worked well for me. I generally like the product and it's nice to be able to get something like this at such a reasonable price point. Have you tried FECO2? 🕵️

Made 3/23/21

Tested 3/26/21 SC Labs

Potland.co

#honestreviews #cannabisismedicine 


No comments:

Post a Comment