Monday, June 14, 2021

Permaculture Solutions x Dutch Valley Farms Key Lime Pie 90u Hash Rosin

I've had some great hash rosin from Permaculture Solutions in the past but I hadn't had anything I really enjoyed from them in a few years unfortunately. I've always wanted to try their Key Lime Pie though so when I saw there was a new batch out there I decided I wanted to get my hands on some. I'm happy to report that I'm really enjoying this hash rosin 👍🏼

This Permaculture Solutions x Dutch Valley Farms Key Lime Pie 90u #hashrosin has a very strong and unique smell. It's super funky cheese with this bite to it that reminds me of chalk for some reason. Like a chalky cheese 🧀🧀 (Chalk-E-Cheese? 😂). It's actually a profile that I just recently discovered and I'm surprised to find it again so soon. I think it must be sorta like when you learn a new word and then you hear it all the time 😂 In any case I'm a fan of funky cheese profiles so this is right up my alley.

The consistency of the hash rosin is like a badder that's a bit dry and crumbly. It's not that great to work with, kinda falls apart when trying to portion a dab. The flavor when dabbing the Key Lime Pie is cheesy and doughy with some really nice lime to it 🧀🎂🍋 Those good lime profiles can be hard to find and I really enjoy them 😋 The terps tingle my nose quite a bit but I wouldn't call it harsh. The effects are very strong in my head with some nice full body relief as well 🤗 Definitely some solid meds for me.

Have you tried the Key Lime Pie hash rosin from Permaculture? 🕵️

Made 5/1/21

Tested 5/7/21 Chem History

Potland.co

#permaculturesolutions #dutchvalleyfarms #honestreviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment