Sunday, July 18, 2021

Echo Electuary x BNK T.K.C.D. Live Budder

This Echo Electuary x BNK T.K.C.D. (Triangle Kush x Chem Dawg) live budder has a very gassy earthy sour citrus smell to it ⛽⛽🌱🍋 The budder is a beautiful yellow color and is sitting in a pool of terps 💦 When you give it a stir, the smell is quite strong 🔊🔊

The flavor is very strong when dabbing and I picked up some floral notes in addition to the gassy earthy sour citrus 😋 The high is quite buzzy in my head and yet still helpful for my body. It does mess with my anxiety quite a bit though unfortunately. To the point where I don't want to dab anymore after taking two dabs to do this review.

I have mixed feelings about this T.K.C.D. 🤔 The smell and taste are strong, and it has a lot of different flavors, but I'm not sure I really like the profile. It almost tastes like a mix of several strains or something. I feel like this would be an excellent day time dab for people who don't suffer from anxiety issues, but it's just not for me personally.

Have you tried the T.K.C.D.? What were your thoughts? 🕵️

Made 6/28/21

Tested 7/8/21 SC Labs

ThePotland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment