Monday, July 12, 2021

Hashtronaut Ice Cream Astral Aloha Rosin Rocket

Hashtronaut Ice Cream makes some amazing looking infused ice cream products 🤩 and they have definitely been on my list of brands from outside the Oregon rec market that I want to try and review. While a lot of what they offer doesn't fit my dietary restrictions, their Rosin Rockets do 🚀🚀🚀 They are dairy-free and many of them, including their new flavor Astral Aloha, are vegan 😁 I'm told some flavors contain honey so be sure to check the ingredients if that matters for your diet 👀

This Hashtronaut Ice Cream x Tranquil Extracts Astral Aloha Rosin Rocket has just 5 simple ingredients. Pineapple puree, lychee puree, coconut cream, li hing mui (dried Chinese plum) and ice water hash 😋 It comes in a clear pouch with an easy tear top 👍🏼 The label is unique for each flavor and is also a pretty sweet sticker that you can peel off and use 😎

So how does the Rosin Rocket taste? It's like a tropical fruit smoothie you might order on the beach or at a tiki bar 😋 It doesn't have any cannabis flavor to it and it's really refreshing on a sunny afternoon 🌞 It's creamy like a smoothie too, not icy like an icicle pop. It definitely melts quickly in the sun, so you may want to eat it in the shade 😅 I found it somewhat hard to get the second half out of the tube as it was melting so I ended up emptying it into a dish and eating the rest with a spoon 😋

As far as the high for me, Rosin Rockets have ~50mg of thc so I wasn't expecting to feel a ton on top of the regular ~30mg dose I already take every 3 hours and the other ~150mg edible I ate that day but I definitely felt a noticible difference after eating the Rosin Rocket 🤗

This was a pretty cool product to try 😁 I hear it's also a great base for smoothies so I'll have to give that a go some time 😋 Have you tried any infused ice cream products from Hashtronaut Ice Cream? 🕵️

Keystoned710

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment