Thursday, July 22, 2021

Starfire Edibles Vegan Cherry Lemonade Doughnut

This Starfire Edibles x Tree City Solventless Vegan Cherry Lemonade Doughnut came to me picture perfect 🤩 When I opened the package I was greeted with a strong candy cherry smell and a beautiful little doughnut with yellow lemonade frosting, a cute red heart and sprinkles/pearls on it ❤️

When I bit into this doughnut I was blown away 🤤 The lemonade frosting is delicious and there were actually pieces of whole cherries in the doughnut 🍒😋 To say that I loved the taste of this doughnut would be an understatement. It was absolutely delicious 😋😋😋

The effects again were surprisingly fast acting and strong 💪🏼 These ice water hash infused doughnuts get me medicated 👍🏼

This review was done for TheMarket710 (Keystoned)

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment