Saturday, August 14, 2021

Echo Electuary Grape Pie Live Budder


Hey check it out! I got an Echo Bee terp pearl in my gram of Grape Pie 🤩 It was definitely a cool experience opening the jar and seeing that in there 😁 Now on to the review 😉

This Echo Electuary single source Grape Pie (Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper) live budder has a loud earthy grape candy smell to it 🌱🍇🍇🍬 It's kinda crazy how much this smells like a grape version of cherry pie 🤯 Great profile that reminds me of the classic Sensi Star 👌🏼 The budder has a great color and texture to it and the terps are leaking that's for sure 💦

The flavor is very strong gassy grape earth ⛽🍇🌱🤤 High is quite strong in my head giving me an intense "headband" feeling 🤯 This Grape Pie also had me wanting to sit down and not get back up. Definitely couch lock effects for me 😴

Made 7/20/21

Tested 7/29/21

Potland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment