Saturday, August 28, 2021

Runtz Live Budder by Echo Electuary


This Echo Electuary Runtz (Gelato x Zkittlez) live budder has a heavy Gelato smell ⛽🎂🔊 Like sweet gassy cake. I was hoping for more Skittlez in the profile so I was a little worried based on the initial smell. However, when I Dabbed the Runtz I got strong fruity Skittlez flavor with a nice gassy cake to it too 😋😋 I really enjoyed the flavor on this Runtz 👍🏼 I also found that a nice stir brought out the Skittlez in the smell.

The budder has a very light color, should definitely impress those still looking for that almost white looking oil 👀 No lack of flavor or effects for me on this live budder though 👌🏼 The high is nice and stoney in my head with some proper full body relief to go with it 🤗

Made 8/8/21

Tested 8/13/21 SC Labs

Potland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment