Sunday, September 12, 2021

Kokomo Live Sauce by Monkland

This Monkland x Storm Cannabis Kokomo (Tropicanna f2 x Monkey Disco) live sauce has a loud fruity orange citrus gas with pine smell 🍊🍋⛽🌲 It's a unique profile and I really like it 😋 The sauce has very nice color to it. This is the color I generally look for in my extracts these days, not too light but not dark at all either 👍🏼

The flavor when dabbing the Kokomo is a nice gassy orange citrus with notes of pine 😋 The terps tingled my nose quite a bit on this one but I wouldn't call it harsh at all. The high was very stimulating and uplifting while also being stoney and providing some body relief. It also messed with my anxiety a bit but not enough to stop me from dabbing it 😅

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this live resin from Monkland. Great nose, flavor and effects at a great price point 👍🏼

Made 7/19/21

Tested 7/23/21 Chemhistory

Potland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️




 

No comments:

Post a Comment