Thursday, September 2, 2021

Zkittlez Live Budder by Echo Electuary


This Echo Electuary single source Zkittlez (Unknown x (Grape Ape x Humboldt Grapefruit)) live budder has a very loud fruity sour citrus Skittlez candy smell 🔊🔊 It's an amazing profile and I'm really glad I was able to get some of the live budder this time around 😋 I've tried the Z as a live nectar cartridge and as infused honey and I loved both of those. This budder looks and smells amazing with great texture 👌🏼

The flavor on this Zkittlez is fantastic 🤤 It's like sweet fruity sour Skittles candy 🍬🍑🍋 It's so unique and unlike any other strain I've tried 🤤 The high was nice and stoney while also being uplifting 🌞 I really felt this one in my forehead 🤯 Also had some nice body relief to go with it but no couch lock for me 🤗

Made 8/9/21

Tested 8/20/21 SC Labs

Potland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment