Sunday, October 17, 2021

Banana Sundae Live Budder by Echo Electuary


This Echo Electuary Banana Sundae (Banana OG x Sundae Driver) live budder has a loud stinky gassy banana smell with hints of cream ⛽🍌🍧😋 It also has an almost leafy smell to it, like lettuce or like an unripe banana as someone mentioned to me. It's pretty unique 👌🏼 The color and texture of the budder are amazing, no surprises there.

The flavor really was like an unripe banana but also gassy and earthy with notes of cream 😋 It's definitely a unique profile and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The high was very stoney in my head and also very full body for me 🤗 Great meds for my needs 👍🏼 Really glad I decided to grab two of this one 🔥🔥🔥

Made 9/17/21

Tested 10/5/21 SC Labs

The Potland

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment