Sunday, November 7, 2021

Fatso Live Budder by Echo Electuary


This Echo Electuary x Raw Zen Farm Fatso (GMO x Legend OG) live budder has a nice strong earthy gassy citrus OG smell 😋 Great color and texture with terps leaking out the edges.

The flavor was very gassy with that earthiness I enjoy as well ⛽⛽🌱 It had some slight GMO notes to it but it definitely leaned gassy OG for me.

The effects were nice and stoney in my head, that almost stupefying high that you feel behind the eyes, with some light body relief as well.

Overall I enjoyed this one but not enough to go back for more. I don't know what it was but the profile just wasn't what I was looking for personally and the high, while very stoney, wasn't exactly what I was looking for either.

Made 10/15/21

Tested 10/29/21 SC Labs

The Potland

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment