Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Grape Pie Live Budder by Echo Electuary


This Echo Electuary Grape Pie (Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper) live budder had a loud candy grape smell when I popped the top off 🍬🍇🔊 This batch was sweeter than I remember the last one being. It still had the earthy gas to it too but the candy grape was so strong 🤤 This batch of live budder was a lot more sugary than the last one but still nice when I worked with it.

The profile when dabbing this live resin was candy grape gas with notes of earth 🍬🍇⛽🌱 I think I said this about the last batch but this Grape Pie just reminds me so much of Sensi Star when I dab it 😋

The high was almost sedative on this Grape Pie, giving me nice relaxation and putting me to sleep on multiple occasions 😴 I did notice that the high seemed to be lacking in something generally though. I ended up only dabbing the Grape Pie before bed and it was really nice for that.

Overall this batch of Grape Pie was great, I just wish the consistency was a little more budder like it was last batch and that the high was a bit more stoney.

Made 11/5/21

Tested 11/12/21

The Potland

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment