Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Strawberry Chocolate Roses by Mouse House Edibles


These hash rosin infused Strawberry Chocolate Roses by Mouse House Edibles came in a cute little pink package of two roses 🌹🌹 The rose shapes are so cute and the powdered strawberries from the garden are a very nice touch 😊 The chocolate roses are infused with hash rosin from New Rose Farms and contain ~60mg of THC each.

These little things tasted delicious 😋 The dark chocolate paired very well with the hash rosin. It was just the right amount of hash flavor to chocolate to not be overpowering and still give a nice taste of the medicine. I also thought the powdered strawberries from the home garden made the edible feel a bit more farm to table and premium than your standard chocolate edible 👌🏼

I ate both chocolate roses to test the effects and they were very nice 🤗 The high came on fast and was quite potent giving me excellent full body relaxation and mood elevation. I was already kind of tired when I ate the roses and I ended up taking a really nice nap that afternoon 😴

Overall I really enjoyed these Dark Chocolate Roses w/ Powdered Strawberries 😋 The flavor was excellent and the effects were potent 🙌🏼

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment