Thursday, May 27, 2021

Echo Electuary Scott's OG


New batch of Echo #singlesource Scott's OG live budder has landed 🎉 The color on this batch of budder is very light. It's almost white and looks similar to some of the CRC products on the market, although I know it's not. The smell is also on the lighter side, quite a bit lighter than the last batch of Scott's OG as I recall. The profile is a kinda sour citrus gas but it seems to be missing the strong earthy funk from the last batch, which is unfortunate since that's my favorite part 😅 The budder is very nice but is drier making it a bit more crumbly when working with it.

I'm happy to report that the flavor is quite strong despite the lighter smell. It's a nice citrus gas with that funky earthyness like I remember from last time. I wish I had the two side by side to compare but the profile is a little different, more of the citrus gas 🍋⛽ which makes sense based on the difference in smell. The terps tingle my nose quite a bit when dabbing on the Scott's OG. The effects are very strong in my head with solid full body relief that is very relaxing 🤗

Overall these are some high quality meds for me, as always from #echoelectuary, I just preferred the last batch over this one. Have you tried the latest batch of Scott's OG single source from Echo? What were your thoughts? 🕵️

#honestreviews #dailydabbers #cannabisismedicine 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment