Thursday, May 27, 2021

Eastwood Gardens PDX Runtz x Horchata


This Eastwood Runtz x Horchata has a very strong smell 🔊 It's sweet, creamy, and very funky with some spice 🍭🥛⛽ It has super frosty buds, with insane bag appeal 🤩 This is the type of bud that people just look at and go ya that's some fire 🔥🔥🔥 The flavor is very unique, kinda earthy creamy spicy funk 😋 I really like the profile 💯 Vapor is thick and smooth in my vape 👍🏼

Effects are nice and hybrid for me with a stoney head change and a solid body buzz 🤗 I've been reviewing flower first thing in the morning lately, before I dab, so I can get a better experience of the effects. The Runtz x Horchata is quite potent and I almost didn't need a dab afterwards. Almost 😅 I could certainly go for a dab of this strain from Eastwood that's for sure 😋

Have you tried the Runtz x Horchata? 🕵️

#honestreviews #cannabisreviews 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment