Thursday, May 27, 2021

Nelson & Co. Organics OG Sandwich Live Hash Rosin


This Nelson & Co. OG Sandwich (Kosher Kush/Stardawg/WiFi 3) fresh press #hashrosin is a mix of some of my favorite profiles and I really enjoy the smell coming off of this rosin 😋 While it's not loud, it's surprisingly strong considering it's not baddered. It has that earthy "dawg" smell to it that I really enjoy 🌎🐕 The rosin itself is stable and beautifully grammed out in a coin shape. It's very easy to work with and agitating it really brings out the smell.

The flavor of this mixed batch is definitely that earthy "dawg" kush that I'm always looking for 😁 It's strong and quite smooth to dab 👍🏼 The effects are very full body for me with an extra stoney head change 😊 Also noticed some good appetite stimulation from the OG Sandwich. Good name I guess 😅 Super solid meds for me 💯

After spending some time with the fresh press, which I really enjoyed, I decided to budder up the rest just to see how it would be 😋 A few stirs, a couple times in and out of the fridge, and boom 💥 In about 24 hours I had some loud 🔊🌎🐕 OG Sandwich budder 🤤 The flavor is super earthy OG 🔥🔥🔥 Love it 😋

Have you tried the OG Sandwich mix? What has been your favorite Nelson & Co. hash rosin? 🕵️




 

No comments:

Post a Comment