Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Alchemy Extracts x Tyler Ds Trees Han Solo Burger Badder


This Alchemy Extracts x Tyler Ds Trees Han Solo Burger badder has a strong smell of meaty garlic 🍖🧄🍔 The color is a beautiful yellow and the texture is great to work with 👌🏼 I have to assume this extract is a media filtered (CRC'ed) trim run, and if so it's an excellent example of how one can be done well. While it does have the general lack of authentic profile and the harshness that often comes with CRC BHO, it also has some strong garlic flavor with a rank meat breath to it and no bad flavor or menthol taste like I've found in other media filtered products lately. The high is quite strong in my head and also provides me with some nice body relief.

I've had two experiences with Alchemy Extracts now and I think I kinda get what they are about. While their products generally aren't for me, I do think they are putting out a quality product for patients who are looking for BHO at an affordable price point.

Have you tried anything from Alchemy Extracts? 🕵️

Sinister Bud Baron 🙏🏼

#honestreviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment