Friday, July 2, 2021

B.A. Botanicals Gorilla Glue 4


This Gorilla Glue 4 ((Sour Dubb x Chem Sister) x Chocolate Diesel) grown by B.A. Botanicals has a nice strong earthy chocolate gas smell that is unmistakably Gorilla Glue 🦍🍫 The buds have a beautiful dark green color to them with totally frosted insides 🤩 It's super sticky when I break up the buds and the smell inside is really nice 😋 The trim job isn't super tight but it has that more craft trim that leaves all the brown hairs intact and I think it makes the buds look very nice 👌🏼

The flavor in my vape was very strong earthy gas with chocolate notes 🌱⛽🍫 Definitely mouth watering 🤤 The vapor also lasted a long time 👍🏼 The high was quite uplifting yet stoney for me with some solid body relief as well. Great daytime smoke 🔥🔥🔥

I really enjoyed this Gorilla Glue 😋 It's a strain I'm pretty familiar with so it's always nice to try it from different growers. Have your had Gorilla Glue before? 🕵️

Harvested 6/7/21

This review was done for B.A. Botanicals

#honestreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment