Sunday, June 6, 2021

Hash Hamilton x Eastwood Runtz x Horchata


This Hash Hamilton x Eastwood Gardens Runtz x Horchata cured sugar has a nice strong smell that is spicy & fruity. The sugar has a nice color to it and is easy to work with.

The flavor is like spicy runtz. It's strong but the cream doesn't come through as much as it did in the flower unfortunately. It's also has a bit of that harsh taste to it. It's good for a budget product though, I don't often try grams in this price range that I find so dabbable so 👍🏼

Effects are ok for me. Definitely some full body relief but not that great for my head. I probably wouldn't grab this one again unless I really needed something on a budget but I would recommend it for people shopping in this price range. Nothing wrong with it, just not what I'm generally looking for. Have you tried the Runtz x Hortchata Sugar? What were your thoughts?

Made 5/11/21

Tested 5/18/21 Iron Labs

Potland.co

#honestreviews #hashhamilton #curedresin

 


No comments:

Post a Comment