Wednesday, June 9, 2021

PDX Dabs x JD Grown Orange GMO Hash Rosin

I'm very excited to be reviewing this collab between PDX Dabs and JD Grown 😁 I've been a supporter of JD Grown ever since they hit the rec market and I've always wanted to see a high quality dabbable product from them. When PDX Dabs asked me if I knew any farms with fire that would be interested in a hash rosin collab, JD Grown was one of the first farms that came to mind. I hope you all enjoy my review as much as I'm enjoying this Orange GMO right now 😋💨

PDX Dabs x JD Grown Orange GMO (Stir Fry bred by Cannarado) #hashrosin has a nice strong sweet garlic and citrus smell 🧄🍋 The texture of this hash rosin is a wet budder that is really enjoyable to work with 👌🏼 The color is not as light as you see with a lot of the live products on the market these days but don't let that turn you away from this cured hash rosin. This is some potent and tasty stuff 😋

The flavor of this Orange GMO is garlic citrus 🧄🍋🍊 and reminds me of some kind of stir-fry sauce 😋 It does have just a slight bit of harshness to it but no bad taste whatsoever. The effects are very strong when dabbing this hash rosin. It's got a complex full body high for me and gives me quite a stoney head change as well 🤗 It's very relaxing and I'm finding myself sinking into my chair as I write this review 😅 These are some super quality meds for me 🙏🏼

Overall I'm really enjoying this product and it's been a pleasure to write this review. If you get your hands on any of the JD Grown hash rosin collabs be sure to let me know what you think 🕵️

Made 5/18/21

Tested 5/27/21 Chemhistory

Natural Remedies Barbur

This review was done for PDX Dabs

#pdxdabs #jdgrown #honestreviews #curedresin 

No comments:

Post a Comment