Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Echo Electuary x BNK Blueberry Muffins Live Budder

This Echo Electuary x BNK Blueberry Muffins (Blueberry x Purple Panty Dropper) live budder has a loud sweet doughy blueberry smell when you pop the lid off 🫐🔊🔊 It's quite strong and for someone like me who doesn't prefer blueberry profiles, it was a bit much 😅 The color and texture are perfection, no surprises there.

Dabbing the Blueberry Muffins coats your mouth in strong berry terps 🫐🫐 There is also definitely some sweet dough in there but the berry is totally dominant for me. While this isn't a profile I personally enjoy, it's very nice and I know a lot of people love it. The high is nice and strong in my head with some nice body relief to it. Pretty couch lock 🤗

Definitely gotta recommend this one for people who enjoy those berry profiles 👍🏼 Have you tried the Blueberry Muffins? 🕵️

Made 5/7/21

Tested 6/7/21 SC Labs

ThePotland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment