Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Starfire Edibles x Tree City Solventless Vegan Guava Donut

I've been wanting to try some of Starfire Edibles infused vegan donuts for a while now. They look amazing in pictures and I've always wondered how they taste 🕵️ So when I got the opportunity, I knew I had to grab one and give it a review for you all 😋

This Starfire Edibles x Tree City Solventless Vegan Guava donut comes sealed in a pink bag with a picture of the product on the front and a short list of the organic ingredients on the back. When I tore open the package, I found a beautiful little ice water hash infused donut 😍 Unfortunately mine didn't get to me picture perfect for this review, but I'm sure it looked just like the picture when it was packaged.

The flavor of this vegan donut is absolutely delicious 🔥🔥🔥 It's so sweet and the frosting has an awesome guava flavor 😋 The texture of the donut is perfect and I bet most people couldn't even tell it was vegan. I also didn't detect any cannabis flavor in the edible. This is an excellent little treat 👍🏼

As far as the high for me, it was nice and strong for ~150mg and surprisingly fast acting. Within about 20 minutes I was starting to feel some nice effects 🤗 By the hour mark I was definitely stoned 😅 I've been taking a regular dose of ~30mg canna caps every three hours for my medical needs, and eating this edible on top of that got me nice and medicated 😎

I must say, I'm very impressed with this product from Starfire Edibles 🙌🏼 Have you ever tried one of their delicious treats? 🕵️

Keystoned710

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment