Thursday, July 8, 2021

Echo Electuary x Gadsden Gardens Chocolate Frosted Sherbet Live Budder

So this is like my 3rd or 4th review of the Chocolate Frosted Sherbet (Sunset Sherbet x Chocolate Frosting) Live Budder from Echo Electuary and Gadsden Gardens 🔥🔥🔥 This has consistently been one of my favorite collabs from Echo and this batch is no exception 💯 I pick up at least a gram every time I see this one drop, I highly recommend it 😋 Anyways here's a follow up review 😉

This live budder has a loud gassy sherbet smell, that is distinctly Sunset Sherbet, with some strong chocolate notes as well 🍧⛽🍫 The color is a beautiful yellow and the texture of the budder is perfection with a small pool of terps around the edge 😍

The flavor is so good on this batch 🤤🤤 Gassy creamy chocolate sherbet ⛽🍫🍧🔥 It's at least as good as previous batches, if not better 👍🏼 The high is very stoney in my head while also being very full body. Chocolate Frosted Sherbet is always great meds and I'm really happy it's back again 😁

Have you tried the Chocolate Frosted Sherbet live budder from Echo? 🕵️ If not, what are you waiting for??

Made 6/11/21

Tested 6/25/21 SC Labs

Local Leaf PDX

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment