Wednesday, July 7, 2021

BNK x Ananda Farms 24K 90u Hash Rosin Badder


I got the BNK x Ananda Farms 24K 90u hash rosin to compare to the mixed badder I reviewed last week. I guess it looks and smells a little better, the flavor is very good and it dabs incredibly smooth 😋 I feel like the 90u has more of the orange gas and less of the cheesy funk to it. The high is very nice and a bit stronger in my head than with the mix.

The 90u badder feels like a slightly more premium experience to me but it also feels like it's missing something. I understand why people like getting the premium bag separate, but personally I prefer all the good bags mixed together. I liked the 24K mix badder better than the 90u but I still really enjoyed this one 😋

What are your thoughts on 90u vs mixed badder? 🕵️

Made 6/8/21

Tested 6/15/21 Green Leaf Lab

ThePotland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment