Saturday, October 2, 2021

Forbidden Zmoothie Live Budder by Echo Electuary


This Forbidden Zmoothie (Forbidden Fruit + Zmoothie) live budder has a loud orange terpinolene smell 🍊🌲🍋🔊 I get little hints of the Forbidden Fruit in there but the terpinolene is overpowering for me. The color and texture on the budder are amazing as usual 👌🏼

The flavor was all orange terpinolene for me when dabbing 🍊🍊🌲🍋 Kinda reminded me of Orange Cookies or Orange Apricot MAC. I've personally been losing my taste for terpinolene, especially the orange variety. I think I've just had too much of it lately and it really takes over the profile for me. That said, the flavor was very strong with no harshness or bad taste whatsoever. So if you like orange terpinolene profiles this is a great one 👍🏼 If you were hoping for a more Forbidden Fruit profile, this is not what you are looking for I'm afraid 🕵️

The high was very strong in my head, almost stupefying 🤯 I found it pretty hard to concentrate on writing this review after I took a dab. I also felt some nice body relief and couch lock.

I think most people know how I generally feel about mixed batches by now and this one didn't do anything to change my mind. Overall this mix wasn't for me but it is definitely a high quality product.

Made 7/29/21

Tested 8/13/21 SC Labs

ThePotland.co

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment