Sunday, October 3, 2021

Melon Mints by Ananda Farms

This Melon Mints (Animal Mints x French Toast) grown by Ananda Farms has a super unique cheesy melon smell 🤯 It's super funky with some earthy citrus notes 😋 I love when I find a new profile that I really enjoy and this one is perfect for me 🕺 The nugs are semi dense with good give and totally frosted 🤩 Great bag appeal to go with the nose 👌🏼 The buds also have a beautiful color to them that I'm not sure really shows through in my pictures.

The earthy notes really come out when vaping the melon mints 😋 It's like a funky fruity earth. Most people who know me know I'm a sucker for quality funky earth profiles and this one is quickly making it's way to the top of my favorites list 🔥🔥🔥 The vapor is thick and long lasting, and was flavorful all the way till the end 👌🏼 The high is stoney and full body for me, excellent meds 🤗

2021 Light Dep Harvest

This review was done for Ananda Farms

Honest Reviews 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment