Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Deep Fried Ice Cream by Lovena Green Farms


This Deep Fried Ice Cream (Ice Cream Cake x Deep Breath) grown by Lovena Green Farms had a sweet creamy cake nose with notes of wood and earth 🎂🌱🪵 The smell was softer than I prefer but I enjoyed the complexity of the profile. The buds were very dense, tightly trimmed, and totally frosted.

The flavor translated well in my vape 😋 Soft creamy cake with woody earth notes. The vapor was smooth, thick, and long lasting 👍🏼

Effects were strong and stoney in my head with great mood elevation and solid full body relaxation as well. I found myself feeling pretty good after two bowls in my vaporizer 🤗

Overall I enjoyed this Deep Fried Ice Cream from Lovena Green Farms. While the aroma was a bit light, the profile was complex and the flavor was nice and enjoyable in my vape. The effects were solid meds for me too 👍🏼

Harvested 4/26/22

Honest Reviews 🕵️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment