Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Cereal Milk by Trichome Farms


This Cereal Milk (Y Life x Snowman) grown by Trichome Farms had a loud sweet creamy cookies gas aroma 🔊 The buds were big, dense, and totally frosted in trichomes. Breaking up the buds brought out a very robust smell that I really enjoyed 😋 Fantastic jar appeal all around 🙌🏼

The flavor was strong in my vape and translated perfectly from the aroma, sweet creamy cookies gas 🍦🍪⛽ The vapor was thick and super smooth with long lasting flavor that just kept going 💪🏼

The effects were strong and stoney in my head with solid full body relaxation as well 🤗 Two bowls in I was starting to feel a powerful headband effect and heavy relaxation ☺️ Halfway through my third bowl I started sweating 🥵 This flower packed a serious punch 👊🏼

Overall I loved this Cereal Milk from Trichome Farms 🔥🔥🔥 It easily checked all the boxes for me ✅✅✅ Loud complex aroma, matching flavor with smooth, thick, long lasting, vapor and effects that had me feeling like I just took a fat dab 🙌🏼 Trichome Farms has been absolutely killing it lately and this Cereal Milk was no exception. I highly recommend checking out this cultivar 💯

Harvested 6/3/22

Tested 7/6/22 3B Analytical

Honest Reviews 🕵️

This review was done in partnership with The Potland
----------------------------------------
Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug

For use only by adults twenty-one years of age and older

Keep out of the reach of children


 

No comments:

Post a Comment