Thursday, September 15, 2022

Larry Bird aka Gelato 33 by State 3


This Larry Bird aka Gelato 33 (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC) by State 3 had a loud funky creamy aroma that was undoubtedly Gelato 🍦⛽🍦 I really enjoyed both the profile and how strong the nose was. The buds were also dense and frosty giving this flower some excellent jar appeal 🙌🏼

The flavor was strong funky cream with some pine notes up front 😋 Really robust favor that coated my mouth as I vaped it 🤤 This Larry Bird gave off incredibly thick, long lasting vapor and was very smooth 🙌🏼 The flavor also lasted all the way through the bowl, which was quite nice 👍🏼

The effects were strong, stoney, and very relaxing 😊 I got a solid head change and great full body relief 🤗 Halfway through my second bowl I was good to go and starting to sweat 🥵

Overall I loved this Larry Bird from State 3 🔥🔥🔥 The aroma and flavor were robust and complex, the vapor was smooth and thick, and the effects were potent 💯 I definitely recommend checking out this flower from State 3 if you can find it 🕵️

Harvested August 2022

Honest Reviews 🕵️

This review was done in partnership with The Potland


----------------------------------------
Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug
For use only by adults twenty-one years of age and older
Keep out of the reach of children

No comments:

Post a Comment