Saturday, February 4, 2023

Z Live Hash Rosin By B.A. Botanicals


This B.A. Botanicals Z ((Grape Ape x Grapefruit) x Unknown) live hash rosin had a strong fruity lemon-lime candy aroma 🍑🍋🍬 Classic Zkittlez profile that reminded me of the candy with a similar name 😋 The appearance and texture of the badder were excellent and I found the Z to be quite appealing in the jar.

The flavor was strong fruity lemon-lime candy just like the aroma and I found the Z to be exceptionally smooth to dab 💨 The profile was unique and complex and I enjoyed it quite a bit all around.

I found the high to be a bit of a "creeper", starting slowly with a stoney head change and headband feeling, followed by solid full body relaxation 🤗 The high became quite euphoric as it reached it peak 😊

Overall I utterly enjoyed this Z from B.A. Botanicals 🍋🍬🔥 The aroma and flavor were great and the effects were potent and medicinal. The excellent appearance and smooth dab made this one of the best budget friendly rosins I've had in a while. Have you tried the Z from B.A. Botanicals latest drop yet?

Made 1/8/23

Tested 1/20/23 SC Labs

Honest Reviews 🕵️



----------------------------------------
Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug
For use only by adults twenty-one years of age and older
Keep out of the reach of children


No comments:

Post a Comment