Thursday, May 27, 2021

Cannassentials Skunk in the Trunk


This Skunk in the Trunk grown by Cannassentials was gifted to me so I don't have the harvest date or batch number but I wanted to give it a little review anyways because this is some 🔥🔥🔥

It smells strongly of skunky gas and the nugs are totally frosted. When you crack a nug the stinky smell really comes out and is so strong 🔊🔊 The nugs definitely could have been trimmed a little better but it's not untrimmed or anything. The flavor when vaping is sweet and gassy 😋 Vapor is generally a little light but very smooth and flavorful.

The high is pretty solid hybrid for me. Nice stoney head change and full body relaxation 😊 Just what I'm looking for in my meds 👍🏼

Have you tried Skunk in the Trunk from Cannassentials? 🕵️

No comments:

Post a Comment