Thursday, May 27, 2021

Bo's Nose Knows x Ananda Farms Trop Cookies 90u Rosin Badder


The Bo's Nose Knows x Ananda Farms Trop Cookies 90u rosin badder has a super strong orange and tropical fruit smell with hints of gas 🍊🍍🥭⛽🤤 It's like a fruit smoothie or something 😋 The badder is beautiful and very wet 💦💦 It's incredibly nice to work with 👌🏼

The flavor is delicious sweet orange gas 🍊⛽💨 I've noticed that I get a significantly different flavor at different temps with the Trop Cookies. At higher temps the orange becomes kind of creamy and less gassy 😋 It's almost like an orange sherbet with hints of gas 🍊🍨 It's really delicious both ways and I've been enjoying playing around with different heat up times on my cold starts to experience the different flavors this rosin badder has to offer 😅

The high is very strong for me on this Tropicanna Cookies and I feel an instant head change after exhaling 🤯 It also provides some nice relief for my body as well which makes it a good general daytime hybrid dab for me 🌞

Have you tried the Trop Cookies from BNK and Ananda? If so, what kind of flavors did your pick up? 🕵️

#honestreviews #dabreview #dailydabbers #cannabisismedicine 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment