Thursday, May 27, 2021

Echo Electuary x Benson Arbor Road Dawg Live Budder


This Echo Electuary x Benson Arbor Road Dawg live budder has a very strong sour citrus and earthy gas smell 🍋🌳⛽ that is a bit different than the last batch of Road Dawg which Echo did as a live sauce. The smell is very unique and reminds me of tempura sauce 🍤 as strange as that sounds 😅 The budder itself is beautiful and great to work with as always 😍 no surprises there 🔥

The flavor is very sour citrus gas with hints of earth at low temps and the terps tingle my nose quite a bit 🍋⛽💨 At higher temps I get more earthyness, which I really enjoyed 😋

The high is very medicinal for me 🤗 Full body relief with a nice relaxing head change 😁 Just what I'm looking for 👍🏼

Have you tried this batch of Road Dawg from Echo and Benson? What did you think of the flavor? 🕵️

#honestreviews #echoelectuary #bensonarbor



 

No comments:

Post a Comment