Thursday, May 27, 2021

Crop Circle Chocolate x Bo's Nose Knows x Ananda Farms Tally Mon Truffles


This was my first time trying Crop Circle Chocolate infused truffles and I was very excited because I got one of their three way collaborations with BNK and Ananda 🤩 These Orange-Yuzu Zest truffles are infused with BNK Tallymon #hashrosin 🍌🍬🔥

Firstly, the packaging for this product is very nice 👍🏼 It both feels high quality and seems to be mostly recyclable 🌎 When I opened the box I could instantly smell the orange yuzu zest and chocolate 🍊🍫😋 The chocolates are packaged and presented just like high quality non-cannabis truffles would be. Nothing about this product seems cheap or low quality in any way 👌🏼 I also really like the ingredients list. I keep a pretty strict diet so it can be hard to find edibles on the rec market that I can eat.

The truffles come with a card inside the box that explains how to portion them for 5mg doses. For me, being an OMMP patient and someone who has generally consumed cannabis on a daily basis for more than half of their life, I decided to eat the 50mg package of two truffles in one sitting.

So how were they? These #vegan truffles were absolutely delicious 😋😋 The orange-yuzu and chocolate go very well together and I did get a slight taste of the Tallymon in there as well 🍌🍬 It was definitely noticeably different than the non-medicated sample I tried however I'm not sure I could have told you there was Tallymon in there specifically if I didn't know. In any case, these were very tasty truffles 😋

As far as the effects, my body often has trouble absorbing edibles but these truffles kicked in very quickly with some light body relief for me starting within about 30 minutes. Within an hour they provided me with some solid full body relief and a bit of a stoney head change 😁 Pretty impressive for a 50mg edible 👍🏼 The effects lasted a good hour or so after fully kicking in and I was able to get some work done around the house without needing to take a dab break until the end, which was nice.

Overall I really enjoyed my first experience with Crop Circle Chocolate 😁 I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a high quality edible experience on the Oregon rec market 🔥🔥🔥

#honestreview #cannabisreview #medibles 





No comments:

Post a Comment