Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Ananda Farms Tropicana Kush


This Tropicana Kush (Tropicana x (SFVOG x Triangle Kush)) grown by Ananda Farms has a loud earthy kush smell that I really enjoy πŸ˜‹ The nugs aren't very pretty or dense but what they lack in bag appeal they more than make up for in flavor and effect πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

The vapor is very thick when vaping and the flavor is a super strong earthy kush 🀀 The vapor and flavor lasted longer than probably anything I've ever put into my vape. I'm seriously impressed by it πŸ‘πŸΌ The high is nice and full body for me while also being uplifting 🌞

I really really like this strain from Ananda, it reminds me of their Kosher Kush which is a favorite of mine. I'm seriously wanting a dab of it after trying the flower so I'm hoping there will be a dabbable of it at some point 🀞🏼🀞🏼

Have you tried the Tropicana Kush? πŸ•΅️

Harvested 10/18/20

Tested 6/2/21SC Labs

Potland.co

#honestreviews #anandafarms


No comments:

Post a Comment