Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Canteloupe Haze by Ananda Farms


This Cantaloupe Haze (Haze Brothers x Mexican Sativa) bred by DNA Genetics and grown by Ananda Farms has dense frosted dark green buds with pretty dark brown hairs. Breaking up the bud leaves my fingers sticky and stinky 👍🏼 The smell is pretty unique too. It's kinda sweet/fruity melon, kinda woody, kinda Hazy with a citrus funk inside.

The flavor was really nice in my vape. Sweet fruity and funky 😋 Vapor was smooth and thick as usual with Ananda flower. High was mostly in my head, definitely a Haze 🤯 giving me that headband feeling and a strong uplifting/motivating high that made me want to get outside and go for a walk.

2021 Light Dep Harvest

This review was done for Ananda Farms

Honest Reviews 🕵️


 

No comments:

Post a Comment