Monday, September 27, 2021

Forbidden Fruit by B.A. Botanicals


This Forbidden Fruit (Cherry Pie x Tangie) grown by B.A. Botanicals has a loud classic forbidden fruit smell 😋 Fermented fruity orange gas 🍑🍊⛽ The smell is intoxicating and I find my self going back to smell it again and again 😅 The nugs have nice density to them with good give 👍🏼 Buds have that sort of standard, not so pretty, Forbidden Fruit structure with purple spots and dark hairs all over.

The flavor in my vape was amazing 🤤 Mouth watering fruity gas 🍑🍊⛽🔥 The vapor was smooth and thick with long lasting flavor 😋 The high was very relaxing 🤗 Nice effects for my body with an uplifting head buzz that had me wanting to get out and enjoy the sunshine 🌞

Harvested 8/31/21

This review was done for B.A. Botanicals

Honest Reviews 🕵️


 

No comments:

Post a Comment